Youth Martial Arts Program
Increased Focus and Concentration
Children learn useful skills such as discipline, respect, self-confidence, and self-esteem.
Our Hapkiyoosool program is designed to help develop concentration and focus so students
can stay on task longer and achieve more for their whole life.
The confidence gained through our Youth Martial Arts Program helps to foster a strong and positive self-image. The leadership skills that martial arts training provides will give your child the boost they need to say no to drugs, stand up to bullying, and other negative peer pressures.
Be proud and happy of who you are!
- Unlimited sessions per month $139.00
- 8 sessions per month $119.00
- 4 sessions per month $99.00
Learn Respect for Others
Hapkiyoosool Leadership Training emphasizes respect for others at all times. This includes friends, family,
school teachers and of course, fellow martial artists. Although your child may be as young as 8 years old, our
instructors and staff consistently model that respect is earned by action, and not by age.
Improve Health and Fitness
TV and video games are a source of entertainment for kids, but if your child spends too much time with them, then Hapkiyoosool is a fantastic solution. The activities in our youth classes are sure to keep your child fit, happy, and healthy.
We do NOT compete so you don’t need to buy expensive equipment like sparring gear, etc. There are no trophies or medals to give a false sense of security. Our exciting martial arts training will teach your child respect, self confidence, self discipline, manners/etiquette, and integrity.
Special Note for Parents/Guardians:
- We would prefer that parents stay to watch their child and even jump on the mat with them.
- If you are staying to just watch please do so quietly in the reception area.
- Parents presence can cause children to seek parent’s approval and not focus on the instructors or class.
- In our experience, when parents get involved, the children excel!
- It’s okay that some parents or family just like to watch but, if you do please don’t side-line coach the children;
this can distract them which will cause a serious disruption in their training and it’s rude to others.
You want your children to be confident and able to defend themselves against bullies…